Thursday 26 March 2015

STAR TREK!!! U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701 (my geekdom)

    We were given the task of making one of my favourite ships of all time the U.S.S Enterprise and my inner geek shone as I was so happy. I'm not very good at modelling but I'm really proud of it, for two reasons:
              1. I managed to recreate the Enterprise fairly accurately.
              2. My inner geek was satisfied.

Anyway this is my model:

This is my finished model, I did it in 3DS Max as I'm more confident in that rather than Maya. 


I used a side top and back view to make it easier when creating the dimensions.


I originally made it in three parts and then put them all together. 

Overall I am extremely happy with the way it turned out, even though it may not be as good as others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment